THE GRILLED CHICKENBURGER
1 Grilled Chicken Tender (no skin)
4 Slices of Bacon
1 Head of Lettuce
2 Slices of Whole Wheat Bread
Melted Cheddar Cheese
1. Heat the cheese and cook the bacon.
2. Slice the tomato and pull off some lettuce.
3. Place your cooked strips of bacon, your sliced tomato and the grilled chicken tender on a piece of whole wheat bread.
4. Using a long spoon, scoop the cheese on the grilled chicken.
5. Place your 2nd slice of bread on top.
Yield- (1 serving)
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.