HEALTHY PITA POCKET SANDWICH
1 Wheat Pita Pocket
1 TBL of Low Fat Mayonnaise
3 or 4 Thin Slices of Oven Roasted Chicken Deli Meat
½ Cup of Shredded Low Fat American Cheese
¼ Cup or 4 or 5 Hamburger Pickles
1. Cut open the wheat pita pocket with a butter knife.
2. Spread 1 TBL of low fat mayonnaise on the inside of each side of the pita pocket
3. Put 3 to 4 slices of the chicken deli meat in the pita pocket.
4. Put ½ cup of the low fat American cheese in the pita pocket.
5. Add your hamburger pickles on both sides of the pita pocket.
Yield- (1 serving)
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.