NORMAL - Normal, IL – Following the recent news of President Rob Widmer’s retirement, the Heartland Community College Board of Trustees has released a general timeline for his replacement.
The general timeline for the search process is as follows:
· Mid-November: Following the discussions with campus groups and community partners, publication of an institutional profile featuring information about the position, the College and the community
- Mid-November to early January: Recruitment of a strong and inclusive candidate pool
- January: Evaluation of candidate pool by PSAC
- February: Interviews with semifinalists
- March: Interviews with finalists
- April-May: Public announcement of new president
The process will begin on October 26-27 with several on-campus meetings. Community College Board of Trustees has released a general timeline for his replacement. Jeff Flessner, vice chair of the Board of Trustees, has been named chair of the Presidential Search Advisory Committee.
More updates to come from the PSAC.
The Illinois River, for a lot of people it's a pleasant part of…
The Peoria Police Department is looking for help in finding two…
Gas prices continue to rise, and it could affect what you pay at…