Washington - Twelve Departments were called to the scene of an early morning barn fire in Tazewell County.
It happened around five-thiry this morning between Washington and Eureka.
Located just off Dee Mak road, a barn burst into flames after a heater ignited some straw.
There were no serious injuries, but one person was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.
Fighters were on the scene for eight hours.
A couple calves were lost in the fire.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.