1 - 15.25 ounce cherry chip super moist cake mix
1 – 1 ounce sugar free instant vanilla pudding mix
6 egg whites
½ cup applesauce
¼ teaspoon almond extract
½ cup water
¼ cup slivered almonds, chopped
¼ cup dried cherries, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cake mix, pudding mix, egg whites, applesauce, almond extract and water on low speed for 30 seconds. Next, mix on medium speed for 1 minute until completely combined.
3. Using a rubber spatula, fold in almonds and cherries.
4. Pour batter into a sprayed 9” x 13” pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
5. Serve with whipped topping if desired.
Per 1 piece
Total Fat: 2 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Sodium: 309 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 28 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 2.5 g
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.