1 (14.5 ounce) can pink salmon, skin and bones removed, drained and rinsed
2 Tablespoons adobo sauce
½ Tablespoon chili powder
1 (15 ounce) can reduced sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 avocado, seeded and mashed
1 cup coleslaw mix
2 chipotle peppers, seeds removed and finely chopped
1 ½ Tablespoons chopped red onion
½ Tablespoon chopped cilantro
2 Tablespoons chopped tomato
1 Tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
8 corn tortillas
1. Place salmon, adobo sauce and chili powder in small bowl and set aside. Mash with fork to combine. Set aside.
2. Mash together black beans and cumin in another small bowl. Set aside.
3. Place mashed avocado in a medium bowl. Add coleslaw mix, chipotle peppers, red onion, cilantro, tomato and lime juice. Stir to combine.
4. Place salmon and black beans in microwave for 45-60 seconds. Place tortillas on plate and microwave for 30-45 seconds.
5. On one tortilla, spread 2 Tablespoons each of black beans, salmon and slaw mix. Fold in half. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
Per 2 tacos
Total Fat: 16 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Sodium: 440 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 45 g
Dietary Fiber: 13 g
Protein: 31 g
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.