3 (8 ounce) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
1 (16 ounce) container cream cheese flavored frosting
6 drops green food coloring
1/2 tsp. Peppermint Extract
1 cup Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Place cupcake liners in tins and place an Oreo at the bottom.
3. Beat cream cheese and frosting with an electric mixer on medium speed in a bowl until smooth, 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Drop eggs one at a time into the cream cheese mixture and beat until blended, 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Pour in 6 drops green food coloring, or more for a darker color; beat until color is blended, about 2 minutes.
6. Beat in peppermint extract until thoroughly blended, about 2 minutes. Taste and add more flavoring if needed.
7. Fold in chocolate chips.
8. Pour batter over Oreos in cupcake tins.
9. Place the pan in the preheated oven and bake until set, 25 to 30 minutes.
10. Remove pan from oven and cool completely.
11. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours.
12. Pour reserved chocolate and mint morsels into a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave morsels in 45 second intervals; stir until completely melted and smooth.
13. Pour melted chocolate into a resealable plastic bag.
14. Clip a small bottom corner of the bag. Gently squeezing the bag, drizzle melted chocolate over the cooled cheesecakes through the clipped corner.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.