1/4 c melted butter
1 10 1/2 oz can chicken broth
1-2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
1. Place turkey in roasting pan
2. Combine melted butter and chicken broth
3. Pour mixture over turkey
4. Rub mayonnaise over turkey exterior
5. Salt lightly if desired
6. Roast in a 300-325 degree oven until internal temperature is 170. Can raise to 350 degrees for the last 30-45 minutes for a crispy skin.
7. Remove from oven and let sit for 30 minutes before slicing
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.