Job Title: Morning &Noon News Co-Anchor / Reporter
Station Name & Mailing Address: WMBD-TV
3131 N. University Street
Peoria, IL. 61604
Position reports to title: News Director
If interested, mail or email resume to: News Director, 3131 N. University St., Peoria, IL 61604 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Work hours schedule: 3:30AM – 12:30pm
Full Time: Yes
Exempt (not eligible for over time): No
Non-exempt (eligible for over time): Yes
Brief description of duties & responsibilities:
- Co-anchor our morning/noon newscasts and report daily.
- General assignment reporting
- Produce noon show
- Edit video
Work experience and education required for position:
- Anchor/Reporting Experience required.
- College Degree in Journalism
- Currently or most recently worked in television newsroom as anchor/reporter.
- 2+ years experience
Special Skills Required:
- Must communicate effectively with audience
- Must have solid news judgment
- Must have outstanding live skills.
- Must be able to seek out news stories
Fill out an application HERE
If you are a recruiter and wish to be notified of available positions at WMBD/WYZZ Stations, please contact Sandra De Sutter at email@example.com or (309) 686-9401.