55°F
Sponsored by

WMBD News

Peoria Resident Safe After Fire Starts In Fireplace

PEORIA - A Peoria resident is safe after a house fire early this morning.
PEORIA - A Peoria resident is safe after a house fire early this morning.

Peoria firefighters were called to the 3400 block of West Sylvan Drive just before 8:30 a.m.

Authorities were on the scene for a couple of hours making sure the fire was put out.

The owner of the house was able to escape unharmed.

He says the blaze started while he was burning materials in his fireplace, and that's when things got out of hand.

No word on damage estimates to the house.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Gas Prices

Station Address [[fuelTypeSearched]] Price Updated
[[gas.StationName]] [[gas.Address]] [[gas.RegularPrice | currency]] [[gas.MidPrice | currency]] [[gas.PremiumPrice | currency]] [[gas.DieselPrice | currency]] [[gas.LastUpdated]]