Gasoline Spill Leads To Garage Fire

Gasoline Spill Leads To Garage Fire

Gasoline spill leads to large garage fire in Peoria
By: Donnie Tillman

PEORIA - Spilled gasoline is the cause of a garage fire Monday night.

Emergency crews were called to the 2700 block of North Victoria Avenue.

Upon arrival, firefighters found a garage engulfed in flames.

The blaze was put out in a matter of minutes despite some damage to the residential home and other  minor damage to neighboring homes.
   
Three occupants were home at the time, one of which was treated on the scene for minor burn injuries to the face.

Total damage is estimated at $130,000.


Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus