69°F
Sponsored by

WMBD News

Morton Man Dies in Mobile Home Fire

Morton Man Dies in Mobile Home Fire
A Morton man died Wednesday morning in a mobile home fire. The coroner identified the victim as 93 year old Aaron Ishmael who was pronounced dead at the scene of apparent smoke inhalation. Final results are pending an autopsy and toxicology studies. Morton firemen were called to 435 White Oak Drive in Oak Lawn Mobile Estates which was totally engulfed. The state fire marshall was called in to investigate. One fireman suffered a minor injury but he didn't require medical attention.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Gas Prices

Station Address [[fuelTypeSearched]] Price Updated
[[gas.StationName]] [[gas.Address]] [[gas.RegularPrice | currency]] [[gas.MidPrice | currency]] [[gas.PremiumPrice | currency]] [[gas.DieselPrice | currency]] [[gas.LastUpdated]]