WMBD Morning Show
Ashley Simper, MS, RD, LDN
Central Illinois Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Media Spokesperson
Michelle Burington, Dietetic Intern
OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
Raspberry Lemon Cupid Cups
A decadent, yet refreshing frozen treat for Valentine’s Day
that will put you under Cupid’s spell!
2 Tablespoons trans-fat free margarine,
2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
½ Tablespoon Splenda® brown sugar blend
1 Tablespoon skim milk
1 – 8 ounce tub light whipped topping
1 – 1 ounce package sugar-free cheesecake pudding mix, unprepared
2 – 5.3 ounce containers raspberry 100 calorie Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
1 cup frozen raspberries
Fresh raspberries and lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare muffin tin by placing a cupcake liner in each cup.
- In a medium bowl, combine melted margarine, graham cracker crumbs, Splenda® brown sugar blend, and skim milk.
- Divide mixture evenly among the cupcake liners and press firmly into the bottoms to form a crust.
- Bake for 5 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool on a wire rack before adding the filling.
- In a large bowl, add light whipped topping, pudding mix, Greek yogurt, and lemon zest.
- Mix with hand mixer for 2-3 minutes, or until smooth; then fold in the frozen raspberries.
- Divide the mixture among the baked crusts using a spoon or ice cream scoop.
- Place in the freezer for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Top with fresh raspberries and lemon zest when ready to serve.
Per 1 cupid cup
Total Fat: 3.5 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Sodium: 180 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 14 g
Dietary Fiber: 0.5 g
Sugars: 6 g
Protein: 3 g