CHILLICOTHE, Ill. (WMBD) — Grab your canoe or kayak for the 19th Annual Henry, Lacon, Chillicothe (HLC) Canoe/Kayak River Jaunt 2020 on Sunday, Sept. 13.
The outdoor event is sponsored by the Chillicothe and Henry Chambers, and businesses of Lacon.
It will begin at the Henry Waterworks Park with a light snack to get started, on to the Lacon Riverfront for lunch, and end in Chillicothe with dinner at Shore Acres Park Pavilion located at 100 Park Blvd off Second Street/River Beach Road on the southside of the town.
Registration is $40 per person, which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner, a t-shirt, an HLC decal, and a chance at winning raffle prizes, which will be drawn at lunchtime in Lacon.
Please refer any questions to Chillicothe Chamber of Commerce Facilitator, Molly Crusen Bishop, at
309-274-4556. To register, CLICK HERE.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- McLean County Health Department reports 3,104 total COVID-19 cases
- Morton Unit School District overall sees drop in COVID-19 spread
- Mourners gather at the Supreme Court Building to honor Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses