The following post contains content paid for by advertisers. The opinions and views expressed belong to their sponsors and not those of Nexstar Broadcasting Inc, this station, or their affiliates or employees.
BLOOMINGTON, Ill. (WMBD) — The results are in! Aldi is sharing findings from its second annual “Fan Favorites Survey,” where more than 177,000 shoppers voted for their most-loved Aldi exclusive products across 20 categories.
Favorite Products in Illinois
In Illinois specifically, the most-voted products include the following:
- Happy Farms String Cheese
- Winking Owl Wine
- Mama Cozzi’s Take & Bake Deli Pizza
- Specially Selected Brioche Buns
Favorite Products Overall
Overall, across the 36 states where Aldi operates, take-and-bake pizza took home the gold. “Mama Cozzi’s Take & Bake Deli Pizza” earned the title of overall winner and was repeated as the Fan Favorite in the easy meal category, receiving more than 55,000 votes.
Try Them for Yourself + New Bloomington Store
In stores, shoppers can also easily spot Fan Favorites winners by looking for the blue heart-shaped logo. Bloomington’s shoppers will be able to shop for these products in a brand-new area store opening this Thursday. On Thursday, Aldi will relocate its Bloomington store to a new location at 907 Maple Hill Road to better meet the needs of the community. The new store will provide an improved experience and make shopping for groceries smarter, faster, and easier for customers. The new store will be open daily from 9 a.m. — 8 p.m.
Millions of Americans are chomping at the bit to get their hands on anything pumpkin spice, and ALDI is the place to go to do that. This year ALDI has the pumpkin spice fans covered by offering a wide range of pumpkin spice products.
Bring pumpkin spice and cozy fall vibes back into your home with ALDI fall products! ALDI offers fresh, affordable ingredients to prepare everything for your cozy fall days and nights, including pumpkin spice bagels, caramel dessert hummus and apple cider donuts!
All of these seasonal products are currently available for a limited time at Peoria-Bloomington area ALDI stores:
· L‘oven Fresh Pumpkin Spice or Harvest Bagels – $1.99
· Happy Farms Pumpkin & Salted Caramel Cream Cheese – $2.15
· Park Street Deli Pumpkin Pie and Sea Salt Caramel Dessert Hummus – $2.49
· Bake Shop Apple Cider Donuts – $3.49
· Priano Butternut Squash or Pumpkin and Sage Ravioli – $2.79
- Central Illinoisans pay close attention to presidential debate, candidates bump heads on stage
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Prep Sports Recap for Sept. 29, 2020
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate
- 18 year old man killed in semi crash in Woodford County