Founder and CEO, Chris Collins, said Wednesday, “if you show me the palms of your hands, I can show you peace on Earth because we can all put them together and do something positive until every person on Earth has a home.”
H.O.P.E. purchased 2.5 acres of Bloomington land to begin building homes for the area’s homeless.
If you’re interested in signing up with Dynamic Pay, where a portion of every purchase helps a charity of your choice, you can get more information HERE.
- Peoria Public School Board moving forward with new school schedule, some members against it
- Super-Sectional Monday Highlights
- Normal council holds special session addressing ethics of city manger
- Wildland fire sends one Peoria firefighter to ER Monday afternoon
- Bloomington council OKs $81,495 purchase of new police guns