PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — In less than a week from Thursday, Peoria city leaders are opening a lottery for 20 households to win free roof repairs. Lottery entries will be collected from Wednesday, Jan. 20 at 8 a.m. until Wednesday, Feb. 3 at 5 p.m.
There are several ways interested applicants can enter the roof program lottery:
- City of Peoria website (scroll down to “Home Rehabilitation Programs” and select “Roof Program”)
- City of Peoria participant portal (click “Register,” then follow the prompts)
- Call 309-369-2060 to have a City staff member enter your lottery information
The lottery drawing will be held virtually via GoToMeeting on Tuesday, February 9th at 10:00 AM and can be viewed here or you may dial in at 866-899-4679 and enter the access code 239-035-725.
All entrants will be contacted via phone or mail by City staff in the days following the drawing. The list of lottery winners, as well as the waitlist, will be posted on the city’s website.
- Shootin’ the Breeze with Your Local Weather Authority Episode 3 Reference Page
- Parents, community members raise money to install water bottle filling stations in Peoria Public Schools
- Maple Syrup season is here: Camp Wokanda starts the bottling process
- Peorians enjoy warm weather, sunshine on Grandview Drive
- Peoria Riverfront Museum reopens since closing in March, highlights new installation from Preston Jackson