FULTON COUNTY, Ill. (WMBD) — The Illuminated Life Foundation is calling on those in Fulton and Mason Counties to help bring warmth to those battling homelessness.
The foundation, created in 2019 by David Maberry, aims to brighten the lives of plants, animals, and people. It’s hosting its first outreach fundraiser, Clothes the Door, in an effort to gather gently-used clothing for the homeless community.
A donation box will be set up at Canton’s Hy-Vee on Saturday, Dec. 26 from 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
A donation box will be set up at Havana’s Riverfront Park on Sunday, Dec. 27 from 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Donations received from both weekend events will be given to Peoria Rescue Ministries.
- LIVE: Trump lands in Florida amid Biden inauguration
- Newsfeed Now: A historic Inauguration Day, 10-year-old CEO becomes best-selling author
- Texas man threatened to shoot his children as ‘traitors’ if they turned him in over Capitol riots, documents say
- 3 title game quarterbacks have similar draft history
- Full list: All the pardons and commutations issued by President Trump in 2021