PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — While COVID-19 vaccination is ramping up in the US, there’s still a critical need for treatments to help people who get infected with the virus.
Experts say getting treated soon after diagnosis gives people the best odds of avoiding severe disease or hospitalization.
Both are investigational medicines used to treat mild to moderate symptoms of COVID-19 in adults and adolescents (12 years of age and older who weigh at least 88 pounds (40 kg)), and who are at
high risk for developing severe COVID-19 symptoms or the need for hospitalization.
How can I learn more?
- Ask your healthcare provider
- Visit www.BAMandETE.com
- Visit https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/
- Contact your local or state public health department
- Downtown Bloomington Farmers Market goes outdoors early for Spring Fever Market
- Friends & family of Rica Rountree remember the young girl on what would have been her 11th birthday
- Peoria German American Society brings seasonal markets back to the area
- Easterseals 5k kicks off a week-long fundraising effort
- Fourth stimulus check: Nonprofit sees additional payments as vital