PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — A simple “thank you” goes a long way for central Illinois veterans. Men and women have fought for our freedoms, sacrificed life, family, and their own liberties.
The Illinois Valley Fuller Center for Housing is offering much-needed services for our veteran population. Fuller Center is accepting registrations for fall furnace safety checks. These checks will be completed by Fritch Heating & Cooling and veterans and widows are eligible to register.
To register for services, contact The Fuller Center at 309-363-3737 or CLICK HERE.
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Local businesses grateful to move back to Tier 2 Mitigation
- Bears defensive end Mario Edwards suspended two games by the NFL
- HHS Secretary Azar ‘still serving the American people’ as he submits resignation effective Jan. 20
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate