GALESBURG, Ill. (WMBD) — In Illinois, 12,000 people are diagnosed with Huntington’s Disease according to Huntington’s Disease Society of America. To highlight a virtual walk is Sarah Cozad. She explains where your walk can take place come Sunday, Oct. 4, plus how to register.
- Post card error sends 3,000 voters to wrong polling location
- Prep Sports Recap for Oct. 21, 2020
- ‘Look. It’s My Book!’ last two drive-by book distribution dates for District 150 calendar year
- Prep Basketball Players Willing to do ‘Whatever it Takes’ to Have Season
- Man splits $5M jackpot … with himself after accidentally buying 2 tickets