McLEAN COUNTY, Ill. (WMBD) — The Humane Society of Central Illinois (HSCI) works to find loving, forever homes for abused and unwanted pets. On National Cat Day, adoptable felines can find their new home by central Illinoisans completing the application process.
Animal Care Coordinator Jane Kahman of HSCI said Thursday, “during COVID-19, we’re asking people to go to our website hscipets.org and fill out the online application. After that, they can come in and visit with the cat.”
Due to COVID-19, Adoptions are handled by appointment only.
- Two arrested for illegal drug sales and weapon-related charges in Bloomington
- Why is Twitter allowed to restrict what politicians and other users say online?
- Illinois National Guard surprised with pizza while in Washington, DC
- Illinois sees 3,385 new cases, 50 new deaths as regions head to Tier 1 Mitigations
- Same day eye care available through Illinois Eye Center’s EyeCareToday