Normal, Ill. (WMBD) — At the beginning of August, Illinois State University transitioned most classes online.
A professor right in the thick of it is Dr. Maura Toro-Morn. She’s a sociology professor at the university. She teaches about immigration, Latinos in the U.S., and gender issues.
“It has been very interesting because of all the work it involves,” said Toro-Morn.
“It has also been very affirming. Right? Because this is actually the second week of classes, and I am really so pleased to see that all of my students come to class on time.”
- McLean County authorities investigate a reported road rage shooting
- CDC considering shortening quarantine time for COVID-19 exposure
- East Peoria Golfer David Perkins Invited To Elite Practice Group
- “It’s a tragedy”; Local bars take financial hit on Blackout Wednesday under state’s restrictions
- Riley’s Vegan Sweets and Eats offers Thanksgiving alternative