The following post contains content paid for by advertisers. The opinions and views expressed belong to their sponsors and not those of Nexstar Broadcasting Inc, this station, or their affiliates or employees.
PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — As the new economic year gets underway and businesses feel the pain and learn lessons from last year’s coronavirus pandemic, small businesses and consumers are planning for 2021. That’s according to results of the Annual JPMorgan Chase Business Leaders Outlook Survey.
Jim Glassman, managing director and head economist for commercial banking at JPMorgan Chase, discusses survey findings.
- LIVE: Trump lands in Florida amid Biden inauguration
- Newsfeed Now: A historic Inauguration Day, 10-year-old CEO becomes best-selling author
- Texas man threatened to shoot his children as ‘traitors’ if they turned him in over Capitol riots, documents say
- 3 title game quarterbacks have similar draft history
- Full list: All the pardons and commutations issued by President Trump in 2021