BLOOMINGTON, Ill. (WMBD) — Bloomington’s Miller Park Zoo is providing enrichment for animals and kids through a newly adapted Winter Safari Camp.
On Monday, Anthony Nelson the zoo’s business director said, “we’re going to talk about animal enrichment, which is basically kind of giving them something to stimulate their brain, so the people in the class will build something at home, and then they’ll get to see the animals at the zoo enjoy that enrichment.”
- Newsfeed Now: A historic Inauguration Day, 10-year-old CEO becomes best-selling author
- Texas man threatened to shoot his children as ‘traitors’ if they turned him in over Capitol riots, documents say
- 3 title game quarterbacks have similar draft history
- Full list: All the pardons and commutations issued by President Trump in 2021
- Some Cardinals fans could be back in Busch Stadium this season