PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — The Peoria Community Against Violence organization wants to meet residents, answer questions about the organization, and discuss what others can do to further the cause on Thursday, Sept. 10.
The ‘Hope Walk’ will take place from 6:00 p.m. — 7:30 p.m. The walk will start at the East Bluff Community Center and will proceed around the East Bluff from there.
Social distancing and masks will be required.
- Tiger Woods faces hard recovery from ‘significant’ injuries in car crash
- Philanthropist Kim Blickenstaff receives award for historical preservation efforts
- Tom Vilsack confirmed as agriculture secretary again
- GOP lawmakers: Schools can reopen with no additional funds from Congress
- Peoria Mayor Jim Ardis addresses COVID-19 impact on city finances, says growth and innovation are the future