PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — Day care centers across the region are seeing an influx of parents requesting applications for their kids to attend while they work. COVID-19 has restricted all centers to a smaller capacity.
While many central Illinois school districts battle with the decision to allow kids to attend classes in person or virtually, Scott Thomason, the CEO of Barefoot Learning Inc. in Peoria, said the change is needed to manage an increase.
- Peoria Company Ready to Give Cross Country Runners Closure with Championship Races
- District 87 announced the passing of retired swim coach
- Art Inc. host Dia De Los Muertos fundraising event
- One Dead after go-cart semi accident
- Peoria’s CJ Elger Makes it To World Series