The following post contains content paid for by advertisers. The opinions and views expressed belong to their sponsors and not those of Nexstar Broadcasting Inc, this station, or their affiliates or employees.
PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — The holidays are upon us, typically a time to celebrate with big meals, sweets, and sometimes drinks.
But what should you do if your stomach and digestive issues start acting up during this time? And how can you tell if stomach discomfort and digestive issues are the result of holiday indulgence or a medical condition?
Gastroenterologist Dr. Roshini Raj explains what’s normal and what’s a signal of something more serious.
- Newsfeed Now: A historic Inauguration Day, 10-year-old CEO becomes best-selling author
- Texas man threatened to shoot his children as ‘traitors’ if they turned him in over Capitol riots, documents say
- 3 title game quarterbacks have similar draft history
- Full list: All the pardons and commutations issued by President Trump in 2021
- Some Cardinals fans could be back in Busch Stadium this season