PEKIN, Ill. (WMBD) — Magshine Pressure Washing said it is offering free pressure wash in places across central Illinois affected by recent graffiti and riots Tuesday.
In a Facebook post owner Brandon Lawson said he would offer a pressure wash to any local building, company, or home that has been vandalized by rioters.
Lawson said he just wanted to offer a hand to the community.
“We would just like to offer a hand to the community and say hey let’s all come together and take care of this together we’re all going through a bad time but there are a lot more good people out there than there are bad people let’s just come together and make it happen,” Lawson said.
Anyone who needs graffiti cleaned due to local riots held in response to Minneapolis police officers killing George Floyd can contact Brandon Lawson on Facebook or at 309-642-9918.
- Local health department leaders say COVID-19 cases could increase after Fourth of July celebrations
- Kurt’s Korner for July 7, 2020: trick shots in a parking garage
- Morton School Board using parent input to create return-to-school plan
- Community members rally in front of Peoria Police Department to support law enforcement
- Pekin High School to host graduation ceremony