Looking for a simple bonfire recipe without the worry of being left out for hours?Try this fall flavored snack mix!
Cinnamon Apple Snack Mix
- 3 cups Cinnamon Chex® cereal
- 3 cups Cheerios® Oat Crunch Cinnamon cereal
- 1 – 2.5 oz bag apple chips, broken
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- ¼ cup tub margarine, melted
- 2 Tablespoons Splenda® Brown Sugar Blend
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix margarine, brown sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Add cereal to bowl and toss to coat evenly. Spread on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir in pecan pieces. Return to oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir mixture. Return to oven for additional 3 minutes.
- Cool completely. Add apple chips and lightly toss.
- Per ½ Cup Serving
- Calories: 153
- Total Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Sodium: 104 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 18 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2 g
- Sugars: 7 g
- Protein: 1 g