Loaded Flatbread Pizza
with OSF Healthcare Registered Dietitan Kaela Ketcham
- 1 Flatout® Original flatbread
- 2 Tablespoons Delallo® pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup part-skim, low moisture shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded chicken breast, cooked
- 2 Tablespoons bell pepper, diced
- 1 Tablespoon onion, diced
- 2 Tablespoons mushrooms, diced
- 2 Tablespoons pineapple, sliced
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place flatbread on ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove flatbread from oven and spread sauce around until evenly distributed.
- Sprinkle cheese over sauce and top with remaining ingredients.
- Place flatbread back into oven for 4 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Serves 1
Per 1 flatbread serving
- Calories: 297
- Total Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Sodium: 502 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 36 g
- Dietary Fiber: 11 g
- Sugars: 9 g
- Protein: 27g