KISS off cancer initiave!
CRC Life is sharing “kisses” and sharing the message of ON TIME screening for Colorectal Cancer. Your “kiss” could save a life!
Did you know?
- The most effective screening is a Colonoscopy
- 90% of Colorectal Cancer is preventable if caught ON TIME!
- CRC is the 2nd leading cause of cancer related deaths for both sexes
On time means:
- Age 50, but only if you have no symptoms or no family history.
- Before age 50 if you have a family history of Colorectal Cancer or any of the following symptoms:
- Change in frequency of bowel movements
- Change in consistency of stool (loose or watery stools)
- Blood in stools (either as bright red spots or dark “tarry stools”
- Rectal bleeding
- Abdominal pain (bloating, gas, or cramps)
- Feeling you cannot completely empty your bowels
Click here for more information on CRC Life.