WASHBURN Ill.- An 18-year-old man was killed after crashing into a semi in Woodford County Tuesday afternoon.
The Woodford County Coroner, Tim Ruestman, said the crash happened near Washburn around 2:55 p.m. The coroner said the man was driving eastbound on County Road 2100 North, when he crossed into the other path, hitting a semi driving north on Illinois Route 89.
Ruestman said The 18-year-old from Brimfield, was pronounced dead at the scene and the driver of the semi was life-flighted to a local hospital. The semi driver’s condition is unknown as of Tuesday night.
An autopsy is scheduled for sometime Wednesday.
- ‘Look. It’s My Book!’ last two drive-by book distribution dates for District 150 calendar year
- Prep Basketball Players Willing to do ‘Whatever it Takes’ to Have Season
- Man splits $5M jackpot … with himself after accidentally buying 2 tickets
- BBB warns health insurance holders about new scam
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say