SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WMBD) — An additional 11, 891 cases of COVID-19 and 127 deaths in Illinois were announced by the IDPH Saturday.
Currently, the IDPH is reporting a total of 646,286 cases, including 11,430 deaths, in 102 counties in Illinois.
Within the past 24 hours, laboratories have reported 120,284 specimens for a total 9,708,982.
As of last night, 6,175 in Illinois were reported to be in the hospital with COVID-19. Of those, 1,173 patients were in the ICU and 595 patients with COVID-19 were on ventilators.
The preliminary seven-day statewide positivity for cases as a percent of the total tests from Nov. 14 –20 is 11.5%.
The preliminary seven-day statewide test positivity from Nov. 14 –20, is 13.2%.
- Dow passes 30,000 points on vaccine hopes, Biden transition
- WATCH: Pritzker, Ezike give COVID-19 update
- Jupiter, Saturn to form closest ‘great conjunction’ in 800 years
- South Side Mission forced to close New Promise Center Shelter
- Wildlife Prairie Park hosting outdoor scavenger hunt for families on Thanksgiving