SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WMBD) — The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) on Tuesday reported 12,542 new confirmed and probable cases of coronavirus, including 125 additional deaths.
Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 738,846 cases, including 12,403 deaths.
Within the past 24 hours, laboratories have reported 116,081 specimens for a total 10,614,079.
As of last night, 5,835 in Illinois were reported to be in the hospital with COVID-19. Of those, 1,195 patients were in the ICU and 721 patients with COVID-19 were on ventilators.
The preliminary seven-day statewide positivity for cases as a percent of total test from Nov. 24 –30 is 10.4%.
The preliminary seven-day statewide test positivity from Nov. 24 –30 is 12.2%.
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Local businesses grateful to move back to Tier 2 Mitigation
- Bears defensive end Mario Edwards suspended two games by the NFL
- HHS Secretary Azar ‘still serving the American people’ as he submits resignation effective Jan. 20
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate