SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (AP) — The Illinois Department of Public Health is reporting 1,467 new confirmed cases of coronavirus, and 14 confirmed deaths.
Sunday’s confirmed cases brings to 181,943 the number of COVID-19 cases reported in Illinois since the start of the pandemic. The number of deaths now total 7,517.
The preliminary seven-day statewide positivity for cases as a percent of total tests from July 26–August 1 is 3.9%.
The ages of coronavirus cases reported in Illinois range from younger than one-year to older than 100 years.
- Illinois region to return to Phase 4; indoor dining, larger gatherings may resume with restrictions
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Anniston, other stars reunite for ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High’ virtual table read
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 1
- Furrever Friends Friday 9/18/20 Part 2
- Cracker Barrel set to add these alcoholic drinks to its menus