BLOOMINGTON, Ill. (WMBD) — On Tuesday, the McLean County Health Department reported 163 new cases of coronavirus in the area.
1,531 people are isolating at home and 18 people are hospitalized due to COVID. Local hospitals are reporting 75% of ICU beds in use with 17% of total beds being available. The county reported 27% of beds currently in use are for COVID patients.
5,292 people have been released from isolation and are considered recovered.
More than 120,500 tests have resulted in a cumulative positivity rate of 5.7% The rolling 7-day positivity rate is 14.1% through Monday.
Collectively, the county reported a total of 6,886 confirmed and probable cases of COVID-19 with 45 deaths.
- Deadline to apply for vacant Peoria City Council seat approaching
- Tri-county report shows 4 deaths, 47 additional cases of COVID-19
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs to $475 million, drawing tonight
- Charles Grodin, star of ‘Midnight Run,’ ‘Heartbreak Kid,’ dies at 86
- Peoria Chiefs Tuesday night game postponed due to weather