BLOOMINGTON, Ill. (WMBD) — Thursday’s COVID-19 update from the McLean County Health Department reported 34 new cases of the virus in the county.
The report showed 285 people are isolating at home and 14 people are hospitalized, none of whom are currently in intensive care. 3,647 people were released from isolation and are considered recovered.
More than 91,500 tests resulted in a cumulative positivity rate of 4.3%. The rolling 7-day positivity rate is 4.4% through Wednesday.
Collectively, the county reported a total of 3,977 cases with 31 deaths.
- TBT Highlights Big Basketball Week in Peoria
- Virginia man shares experiences of life in Japan during the pandemic
- Heartland Health Services host event giving out 200 backpacks, school supplies
- Certain severe thunderstorm warnings will become wireless emergency alerts
- Bring the pain: Olympic swimming begins with grueling 400 IM