MCLEAN COUNTY, Ill. (WMBD) — Sunday, the McLean County Health Department reported 35 new cases of COVID-19.
The update shows there are 2,194 cases in McLean County, and 1,395 people are self-isolating at home. Seven people are hospitalized with two of them in intensive care. There are 1,494 people considered recovered.
More than 60,500 tests have resulted in a cumulative positivity rate of 4.8%. The rolling 7-day positivity decreased to 8.4%.
- Bloomington leaders hold open forum on O’Neil Park & Pool renovations
- After serving McLean County for nearly 5 decades, Bloomington Day Care Center is closing its doors
- Senate Republicans can shut door on immigration reform with filibuster
- ‘America needs to lead the way’: Democrats pleased with Biden’s first day in office, Republicans frustrated
- Extra Effort: Olivia Hopp Keeps Things Positive at Stark County