BLOOMINGTON, Ill. (WMBD) — On Monday, the McLean County Health Department reported 267 new cases over the weekend.
The report showed 1,465 people are isolating at home and 22 McLean County residents are hospitalized. 7,043 people have been released from isolation and are considered recovered.
Health Department Administrator Jessica McKnight said local hospitals reported 85% of ICU beds in use and 86% of total beds in use.
More than 141,000 tests resulted in a cumulative positivity rate of 6.1% The rolling 7-day positivity rate is 10.5% through Sunday.
Collectively, the county reported a total of 8,580 confirmed and probable cases with 50 deaths.
- Indoor dining is allowed, but owners say customers can expect some changes
- Sarah Thomas to be 1st female to officiate at Super Bowl
- YouTube bans Trump for another week over inauguration violence concerns
- Hawley blocks fast-track confirmation for Mayorkas
- Peoria Police Chief retires Friday, reflects on time with department