PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — The Health Departments from Peoria, Tazewell, and Woodford County reported a total of 1238 cases of COVID-19 with 41 total deaths.
Peoria County has reported 923 positives with 30 deaths. Tazewell reported 247 positives with 8 deaths. Woodford then reported 68 positives with 3 deaths.
In total, 305 of the cases are home isolating while 23 are hospitalized. 869 of the cases have recovered and have been released from home and hospitalized isolation.
- Prep Sports Roundup for April 17, 2021
- Downtown Bloomington Farmers Market goes outdoors early for Spring Fever Market
- Friends & family of Rica Rountree remember the young girl on what would have been her 11th birthday
- Peoria German American Society brings seasonal markets back to the area
- Easterseals 5k kicks off a week-long fundraising effort