PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD) — The Health Departments from Peoria, Tazewell, and Woodford County reported a total of 1238 cases of COVID-19 with 41 total deaths.
Peoria County has reported 923 positives with 30 deaths. Tazewell reported 247 positives with 8 deaths. Woodford then reported 68 positives with 3 deaths.
In total, 305 of the cases are home isolating while 23 are hospitalized. 869 of the cases have recovered and have been released from home and hospitalized isolation.
- Greater Peoria to host Gather Around Justice: Criminal Justice Reform
- Tri-County COVID-19 update reports one new death, 87 new cases in Peoria
- Pres. Trump to hold Monday briefing
- U of I: Mandatory COVID-19 testing for on-campus students and staff
- Midday fire at Precision Tooling Group in Towanda