ILLINOIS (WMBD) — Gov. J.B. Pritzker is giving his update on how the state is fairing with COVID-19 as it moves towards Phase 4.
The address will take place at 2:30 p.m. in the James R. Thompson Center.
- President-elect Biden urges congress, Trump to pass COVID-19 relief, saying ‘Americans need help and they need it now’
- IDPH reporting 9,887 new COVID-19 cases Saturday, additional 208 deaths
- Community members in Illinois fight for nuclear energy plant
- Only 25 Republicans in Congress acknowledge Biden’s election victory, Washington Post survey finds
- Here’s how much the ’12 Days of Christmas’ gifts would cost you in 2020