SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WMBD) — The Illinois Department of Public Health has announced 13,012 new cases of COVID-19 and 126 additional deaths.
Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 634,395 cases.
The age of cases ranges from younger than one to older than 100 years.
Within the past 24 hours, laboratories have reported 116,024 specimens for a total 9,588,698.
As of last night, 6,111 in Illinois were reported to be in the hospital with COVID-19. Of those, 1,196 patients were in the ICU and 604 patients with COVID-19 were on ventilators.
The preliminary seven-day statewide positivity for cases as a percent of total test from Nov. 13 – 19 is 11.5%.
The preliminary seven-day statewide test positivity from Nov. 13 – 19, is 13.4%.
- Pritzker proposes ‘short-term borrowing’ from the Federal Reserve to pay Illinois’ COVID-19 debts
- 10 deaths, 373 new COVID-19 cases in tri-county area Wednesday
- Peoria PD seeks public’s help in missing person case
- UScellular talks top 2020 tech gadgets, curbside pick up options ahead of holidays
- Trump: Former aide Michael Flynn ‘granted a full pardon’