SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WMBD) — On Friday, May 14, the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) reported 1,841 new confirmed and probable cases of coronavirus in the state and 49 new deaths.
- Boone County: 1 male 80s
- Cook County: 2 females 50s, 3 males 50s, 1 male 60s, 1 female 70s, 2 males 70s, 2 females 80s, 2 females 90s, 1 male 90s
- DuPage County: 1 female 60s, 1 male 60s
- Edgar County: 1 female 50s
- Ford County: 1 female 40s
- Franklin County: 1 male 60s
- Fulton County: 1 female 50s
- Hancock County: 1 female 70s
- Henry County: 1 female 80s
- Jersey County: 1 male 70s
- Kane County: 1 female 40s, 1 female 70s, 1 male 70s
- Kendall County: 1 female 60s
- Madison County: 1 female 70s
- McHenry County: 1 male 70s, 1 male 80s, 1 female 90s
- Morgan County: 1 female 60s
- Peoria County: 1 female 40s, 1 male 50s, 2 males 60s, 1 female 80s
- Rock Island County: 1 male 70s, 1 female 90s, 1 male 90s
- Schuyler County: 1 male 90s
- St. Clair County: 1 male 60s
- Stephenson County: 1 female 80s, 1 female 90s
- Tazewell County: 1 male 50s
- Whiteside County: 1 male 40s
- Williamson County: 1 male 80s
- Winnebago County: 1 male 90s
Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 1,363,507 cases, including 22,369 deaths.
Within the past 24 hours, laboratories have reported 83,624 specimens for a total of 23,677,720. As of Thursday night, 1,708 individuals in Illinois were reported to be in the hospital with COVID-19. Of those, 425 patients were in the ICU and 237 patients with COVID-19 were on ventilators.
The preliminary seven-day statewide positivity for cases as a percent of the total tests from May 7-May 13 is 2.5%.
The preliminary seven-day statewide test positivity from May 7-May 13 is 3.1%.
A total of 10,229,330 vaccines have been administered in Illinois as of last midnight.
The seven-day rolling average of vaccines administered daily is 72,767 doses.
Yesterday, 50,326 doses were reported administered in Illinois.