ILLINOIS (WMBD) — Gov. J.B. Pritzker gave his update on the state moving to Phase 4 of his “Restore Illinois” reopening plan, which begins on Friday, June 26.
The address will take place at 2:30 p.m. in the James R. Thompson Center.
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Dr. Fauci says COVID-19 vaccine won’t be available until January, warns U.S. is ‘not in a good place’ as cases spike
- As calls increase for court advocates for children, importance of fundraising continues
- Twitter, Google, Facebook CEOs face questions on content monitoring policies
- ‘Sis & Me: Down by the Sea,’ a new children’s book by the Center for Prevention of Abuse