ILLINOIS (WMBD) — Gov. J.B. Pritzker gave his update on the state moving to Phase 4 of his “Restore Illinois” reopening plan, which begins on Friday, June 26.
The address will take place at 2:30 p.m. in the James R. Thompson Center.
- Local health department leaders say COVID-19 cases could increase after Fourth of July celebrations
- Kurt’s Korner for July 7, 2020: trick shots in a parking garage
- Morton School Board using parent input to create return-to-school plan
- Community members rally in front of Peoria Police Department to support law enforcement
- Pekin High School to host graduation ceremony