BELLEVILLE, Ill. (WMBD) — Gov. J.B. Pritzker is set to give an update on how the state is handling the COVID-19 pandemic.
Pritzker issued tighter capacity limits for Region 1, the Northwestern Illinois area containing Rockford and Freeport.
No indoor service will be allowed at bars and restaurants and outdoor tables will be limited up to six people and must be six feet apart. Outdoor meetings have also been limited to 10 people.
Fitness centers will have the same restrictions for the moment.
- NASA launch from Virginia could produce brief green and violet auroras visible from the eastern US
- Violations of ICE detention standards found at Illinois jail
- Three men killed in black powder explosion in LaSalle County
- ‘We still have a long way to go’: Biden address April jobs report as hiring slows
- Newsfeed Now: Colorado lawmaker under fire after calling colleague ‘Buckwheat’; Hospice grants daughter’s last wish for father