CHICAGO (WMBD) — Gov. J.B. Pritzker and state officials address how the state is dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic Wednesday.
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
- Newsfeed Now: Ginsburg becomes first woman to lie in state at US Capitol, protests continue across the country
- Two movies will be shown at Dozier Park this weekend
- One of last living Tuskegee Airmen celebrates 102nd birthday
- Pritzker talks $140 million for healthcare providers statewide
- Breonna Taylor’s family want grand jury transcripts to be public; Louisville mayor calls for peaceful protests