MCLEAN COUNTY, Ill. (WMBD) — The McLean County Health Department reported 15 new cases of COVID-19 Thursday.
This brings the total number of cases to 598, and 15 deaths.
There are currently 99 individuals self-isolating in McLean County and there is currently only one individual who is hospitalized.
483 McLean County residents have been released from isolation and have recovered.
Over 28,100 tests have resulted in a cumulative positivity rate of 2.1%.
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi still hoping to strike deal before election
- Tailgate N’ Tallboys returning to Peoria in 2021
- VP Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- DeAndre Houston-Carson is helping the Bears’ defense close games in 2020
- Regional Cross Country Roundup