BLOOMINGTON, Ill. (WMBD) — The McLean County Health Department Monday reports 19 new cases of COVID-19, bringing the total to 3,424.
According to the report, 202 people are isolating at home, eight are being treated at a local hospital, with two in ICU. The health department says 3,191 people considered recovered.
The death toll remains at 23.
- Local contact tracer encourages people to pick up phone calls to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- LIVE: Local health leaders hold press conference to address COVID-19 in Tri-County area
- Senate Judiciary Committee votes to advance Judge Amy Coney Barrett; Democrats boycott
- Senate panel advances nomination to the Supreme Court
- Trump’s Supreme Court nominee moves toward Senate vote despite boycott by Dems