BLOOMINGTON, Ill. (WMBD) — On Tuesday, the McLean County Health Department reported 136 new cases and one new COVID-related death.
The victim was a woman in her 30s with underlying health conditions. She was not associated with a long-term care facility.
The report showed 1,355 people are isolating at home with more than 50 people hospitalized in McLean County hospitals for COVID-19, 23 of whom are McLean County residents. Local hospitals are reporting 91% of ICU beds in use and 83% of total beds in use.
6,381 people have been released from isolation and are considered recovered.
More than 133,000 tests have resulted in a cumulative positivity rate of 5.9% The rolling 7-day positivity rate is 8.1% through Monday.
Collectively, the county reported a total of 7,809 confirmed and probable cases with 50 deaths.
- ISU board of trustees search for next President, give Dietz a bonus
- East Peoria Firefighters train, prepare for ice rescues
- McLean County Health Department officials say COVID-19 vaccine clinics are booked for the next two weeks
- Biden introduces key members of science team, including pioneering geneticist Eric Lander
- The 45th Annual MLK Awards celebrated community leaders virtually